Pewdieie/Jacksepticeye/Markiplier

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Of the three I only watch JackSepticEye. I have been watching him for a long time now, before he became so big. I just stumbled across his channel one day while looking up VR videos.

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I dont really watch any of them...
i have watched a few vids of theirs if it comes up in search.... but ive never been compelled to binge watch any if theyre channels...

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Pewdiepie is or at least used to be a kids entertainer really. Immature jokes and stupid puns and all that. However the yogscast used to be the same but if you watch them now they're even better than before. I'm also not that big a fan jackswhatshisface. So I'd have to say Markiplier. I'm not subscribed to any of them but I've watched a few videos from each and Markiplier is the only one I consider watching more of to be honest.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've never watched Jack, but I'm not a fan of Pewdiepie. He's not very smart. I get that English isn't his first language, but I stick by my statement. I'm a pretty big fan of Markiplier because he's smart. He's great at referencing stuff, whether it's about Earth or to other games / movies. I do admit that Mark is a little over the top, and his shouts get a bit unnerving, but that's just the nature of his videos and I think it really brings out a brand for him.

Reactions: GLP Matty