Pixel Gun 3D

PhobicYT

New User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
So I actually had more videos which I deleted because i wanted to start fresh without making a new channel so I did and right now i am doing Pixel Gun 3D videos! I will keep on doing other videos and can you guys check out my channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I actually had more videos which I deleted because i wanted to start fresh without making a new channel so I did and right now i am doing Pixel Gun 3D videos! I will keep on doing other videos and can you guys check out my channel.
Please be sure not to advertise your channel / your videos in this section. This section of the forums is meant to be a place where users can come together to talk about a particular topic, in this case gaming, and is not meant for any advertisement as per the sectional rules outlined below :

Some things to do in the discussion sections:
  • Discuss what the section is about if Gaming Discussion Section, Discuss gaming. Movie Discussion, movies, etc.
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others.
  • Share your thoughts and opinion in written form.
  • Meet and interact with like minded individuals
Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No Inappropriate Content(Lets not discuss anything that's rated 18+, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • General Discussion is not for support questions please post in General Support.