Gaming Playlist for Playlist Anyone?

AdventuresOWUM

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2015
Australia
YouTube
AdventuresOWUM
Hey everyone,
Just wanting to know if anyone would like to swap playlist for playlist on their channel? I would love to have a feature section on my channel page and would love to start this as a small part to collaboration with others.

In future I would also love to do some shout out videos with people and also collaboration through gameplay... but more on that when the time comes.

Let me know if you are interested :)

Have a good day

Reactions: Thomas Sanchez

blast fierces

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hey everyone,
Just wanting to know if anyone would like to swap playlist for playlist on their channel? I would love to have a feature section on my channel page and would love to start this as a small part to collaboration with others.

In future I would also love to do some shout out videos with people and also collaboration through gameplay... but more on that when the time comes.

Have a good day
What is Playlist for playlist?

Thomas Sanchez

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
RETRO_X_IT
Hey everyone,

Have a good day
Hey man id love to do it :D

Gamer CT

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
INDIA
YouTube
hello there !!!!
i would like to do playlist with playlist
for further information please contact on my skype gamer_ct