Gaming Please check out my channel

Zack Cole

New User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Zack Cole. I have a Youtube channel with the same name. I am 16 years old and I love making content for my channel. I play games and soon I will be doing vlogs. One thing you guys should know is i am visually impaired I cant see out of my left eye. I used to get depressed a lot because of this and I turned to Youtube. My goal is to help others by entertaining people

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community Zack :)

Are you waiting to buy a camera for vlogs ? What games do you tend to play ?

have an awesome day !

Reactions: Zack Cole

Zack Cole

New User
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
A camera would be nice, but im gonna use my old iphone for vlogs. As for the games I play I play a lot of games. My computer broke so I can't record with my capture card. I've bees streaming mobile games with the Youtube gaming app. I am currently playing puzzle and dragons

Reactions: Prology

ImFxrrYT

Jul 11, 2015
YouTube
Don't let anyone get you down cos of anything to do with you. The reason you have for becoming a YTber is more than enough for a tick in my book hope your pc get's fixed but till then do what you gotta do :D

Up 'Til Noon

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
YouTube
Welcome! I checked your channel out! Keep doing what you are doing! Dont give up :)

If you have a second you should check my channel out too :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
A camera would be nice, but im gonna use my old iphone for vlogs. As for the games I play I play a lot of games. My computer broke so I can't record with my capture card. I've bees streaming mobile games with the Youtube gaming app. I am currently playing puzzle and dragons

Ah im with you :) Well I wishy uo the best of luck and im sure your get set up soon :) !