Game Reflector

New User
Aug 25, 2017
I Am A Small Gaming Youtuber And I Would Love It If You Subscribed To Me It Would Really Make My Day I Have Only Just Joined The Site About 10 Minutes So I Dont Really Know What Im Doing:):) But If U Have The Chance Could U Check Out My Channel Thanks Everybody

Game Reflector

New User
Aug 25, 2017
Well when i first started my YouTube channel i was doing vlogs but no one liked that so i changed to gaming and i really enjoyed it i work really hard making my videos because im always busy doing things all i really want is more people to see my videos so then hopefully i become big on YouTube

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there! Lol always fun when you have no idea what you're doing xD Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I Am A Small Gaming Youtuber And I Would Love It If You Subscribed To Me It Would Really Make My Day I Have Only Just Joined The Site About 10 Minutes So I Dont Really Know What Im Doing:):) But If U Have The Chance Could U Check Out My Channel Thanks Everybody
Welcome to the Community :)

What games are you currently working on? :)