Solved please help with position music login

Status
Not open for further replies.

paranormal841

New User
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
When trying login, i get this message:

There was an issue processing your Freedom login.

Freedom user authentication. This may be because your account is awaiting approval or has been cancelled. Please contact freedom.tm
Freedom user authentication issue. Email appears invalid. Please contact freedom.tm

in forums i loging with user and password
but in freedom i sing with e-mail and password maybe is that the account shows not linked yet, and also i can't logging to send a ticket support i dont know my user and password to send a ticket, please help

HippoZoned

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2014
Philly
YouTube

Freedom user authentication. This may be because your account is awaiting approval or has been cancelled. Please contact freedom.tm
Freedom user authentication issue. Email appears invalid. Please contact freedom.tm

but in freedom i sing with e-mail and password maybe is that the account shows not linked yet, and also i can't logging to send a ticket support i dont know my user and password to send a ticket, please help
I think it uses google to authenticate the position login, make sure you are singed into the right google+ account.
That's my best answer.

Reactions: paranormal841
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

If your acount is not yet partnered with Freedom then that could be the reason you can't sign in to position music.
Regarding the support you have to make a account as it is apart from the forums and dashboard account. Hope it helps. If you have further questions just ask ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.