Solved Please Read Super Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

uziel hazan

New User
Aug 27, 2016
in the youtube partnership i am right now (bent pixels) i earn only from about 3~7$ a month even though on youtube it's written that i should earn 20$ a month now my question is about this partnership what are the precentages you get from your estimated earnings? answer me honestly because i'm thinking to move to this partnership and i feel like the other partnership is cheating me (sorry for bad english you may have read).

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you were to join the Freedom network you would start of at a base 60% revenue share, so for example for every $1 you earned in ad revenue Freedom would pay you 60 cents of this. However this revenue can be increased up to 95%, if you continue to grow as a channel and you submit requests to the support team.

With ad revenue it is very difficult to pinpoint how much you should be earned a month as it goes on the CPM amounts, which can change monthly and are based on loads of information such as the amount of viewers who click on them, if certain viewers have ad block, georaphical locations and the like, so this could explain why you are seeing less revenue then you thought / have seen on YT. Also this really should have been asked in the support section of the forums, I will ask a moderator / admin to move this over for you so you don't have to post another thread.

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
For clarification on what zeke is saying, CPM has weird calculations to estimate your earnings.
In each region, Ads are worth different amounts,around $0-100 per mille, or per 1000 impressions.
These are averaged for your CPM rate, and that is used to calculate your earnings per month.

Per Ad show, it is the CPM of that region divided by 1000.

This next bit is debatable, I think ad blocker does not stop the money from going to the content creator, as YouTube still thinks it is being shown.

To wrap up, YouTube earnings are normally never correct, the system in how they work it out is partially confusing and you really need to understand it to be able to average your earnings for the month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.