Request Please Review My Channel?

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
Hey Freedom community! I am kindly asking you to review my channel to see what I am doing right, what I need to fix, and what I need to improve on. I really want to grow and I just want to know how others feel my channel is doing. I ask for 100% honesty. I appreciate it a lot and thanks to everyone in advance :)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hey Freedom community! I am kindly asking you to review my channel to see what I am doing right, what I need to fix, and what I need to improve on. I really want to grow and I just want to know how others feel my channel is doing. I ask for 100% honesty. I appreciate it a lot and thanks to everyone in advance :)

I'd be willing to write a review for you, put I'd prefer to do it on my thread here,you can also see examples of the type of review you'll get from me there too.​

Aaron Reyes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
AirOnRiceYT
ARTWORK
The artwork on your channel looks really good. I just suggest you use a different font for the small text within the banner.

DESCRIPTION/TAGS
Your tags are really good and its great that you use a lot of them. I suggest you order your description better and get rid of the extra tags at the bottom. In your title, you put the game name and them the main title. These should be switched around.

ex: What if Michael Jordan replaced LeBron James on the Cleveland Cavaliers? - NBA 2K17 Scenarios

VIDEOS
Your intro is completely pointless/cancerous. 3D intros are probably one of the worst things you can use to make a first impression. Your mic quality is pretty good but it could be improved. The rest of it is pretty good.

SOCIAL MEDIA
You don't seem to be using your Instagram or twitter often. Those two are very helpful in promoting yourself and you should really consider using them more.

Keep working and your videos will be great :D
Thanks so much for all of this! I will be fixing all of my issues right now :D