Request Please Review my channel

MajesticUniverse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
MajesticUnivers
Hello I'm MajesticUniverse. I want just want know how my commentary is, video quality, and overall performance... Thank you for reviewing and hopefully you guys can give advice to grow

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Your commentary seems ok buddy but your background music is too loud. The beginning was a little weird.. out your intro first or Do a quick hey__________ here, today i will be showing you how too_______ INTRO they cut to the beginning. Your title is also a bit confusing. IDK what a PPSSPP is. I did like your outro though. Your tags need a little help. I have never seen anyone use hashtags in their tags before. Just use words and phrases that relate to your video. Dragon ball z, dbz, goku, new dragon ball z. Dragon ball z emulator, emulator... etc etc. Overall though I do like your channel.; Your banner and logo is cool. Keep it up man. :)

MajesticUniverse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2017
YouTube
MajesticUnivers
Your commentary seems ok buddy but your background music is too loud. The beginning was a little weird.. out your intro first or Do a quick hey__________ here, today i will be showing you how too_______ INTRO they cut to the beginning. Your title is also a bit confusing. IDK what a PPSSPP is. I did like your outro though. Your tags need a little help. I have never seen anyone use hashtags in their tags before. Just use words and phrases that relate to your video. Dragon ball z, dbz, goku, new dragon ball z. Dragon ball z emulator, emulator... etc etc. Overall though I do like your channel.; Your banner and logo is cool. Keep it up man. :)
Thank you for the review, I been messing with the background music to a perfect level, and I'm still new to the tags, so once again thank you

Reactions: Mardy Rooster