Service Request Plz help me learn how to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Can someone help me learn how to edit videos like this?
Its just my videos suck because i cant edit like this I can edit videos but not like cory I want to be able to make my videos more entertaining

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I can edit your videos and make your thumbnails for 1 month if you are willing to pay me $10! Whenever you need a thumbnail or video edited then I am always available!

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
I can edit your videos and make your thumbnails for 1 month if you are willing to pay me $10! Whenever you need a thumbnail or video edited then I am always available!
How much to just train me to edit im 17 years old I dont have a job I only have 19$ in paypal

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
How much to just train me to edit im 17 years old I dont have a job I only have 19$ in paypal
Well honestly I am not good at explaining things so I won't be able to explain to you haha. I do know how to edit though lol[DOUBLEPOST=1500680835][/DOUBLEPOST]
BTW If you are looking for CHEAP THUMBNAILS then I can make them!

1 Thumbnail - 25 cents
4 Thumbnails - $!
1 Month Of Thumbnails - $10 (You can ask for how many thumbnails you want for 1 month!)

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Well honestly I am not good at explaining things so I won't be able to explain to you haha. I do know how to edit though lol
Well I will think about it give me some time to save up some money so I can pay you for 4 months XD.[DOUBLEPOST=1500680940][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well honestly I am not good at explaining things so I won't be able to explain to you haha. I do know how to edit though lol[DOUBLEPOST=1500680835][/DOUBLEPOST]

1 Thumbnail - 25 cents
4 Thumbnails - $!
1 Month Of Thumbnails - $10 (You can ask for how many thumbnails you want for 1 month!)
Thats awesome!!

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube

1 Thumbnail - 25 cents
4 Thumbnails - $!
Ok I would like to pay you Do you think you could make me a Channel Banner for my new DIY channel I will pay you But how much would you charge?

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
to be honest your editing really isn't that top notch for you to be charging 10$
Because those are simple videos XD, What do you expect me to put on a COMMENTARY VIDEO XD[DOUBLEPOST=1500826232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I would like to pay you Do you think you could make me a Channel Banner for my new DIY channel I will pay you But how much would you charge?
Do you have skype where we can talk?

SolemnColt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
Because those are simple videos XD, What do you expect me to put on a COMMENTARY VIDEO XD[DOUBLEPOST=1500826232][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have skype where we can talk?
thats exactly why you shouldnt be charging that much because you only make commentary videos plus your thumbnails are all templates made by other people[DOUBLEPOST=1500830100][/DOUBLEPOST]
come to me for thumbnails my prices are cheap, fair and all my projects are original. here's my portfolio to see previous work:Logos/Banners by Tyler m at Coroflot.com

Last edited:

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
thats exactly why you shouldnt be charging that much because you only make commentary videos plus your thumbnails are all templates made by other people[DOUBLEPOST=1500830100][/DOUBLEPOST]
come to me for thumbnails my prices are cheap, fair and all my projects are original. here's my portfolio to see previous work:Logos/Banners by Tyler m at Coroflot.com

Totally have not seen this one before, very original .I think its a good price because some people don't have time to edit videos or don't know how to, That's why I am doing it and I am charging that. The thumbnails I use for my vids are templates but I do different ones for people! Don't talk if you don't know buddy

SolemnColt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube

Totally have not seen this one before, very original .I think its a good price because some people don't have time to edit videos or don't know how to, That's why I am doing it and I am charging that. The thumbnails I use for my vids are templates but I do different ones for people! Don't talk if you don't know buddy
lol do you know how old that one is:D how bout you try making original sh*t without a tutorial or a template

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
lol do you know how old that one is:D how bout you try making original sh*t without a tutorial or a template
I do lmao. Just because I use templates on MY CHANNEL does not mean I use them on my other work bro. Then you shouldn't say ALL of your work is original if you also use videos

SolemnColt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube

and using different templates for different people still doesnt change the fact that you shouldnt be charging that much especially for other peoples work,that called plagiarism and idk where you live but in a america that is illegal my guy

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
and using different templates for different people still doesnt change the fact that you shouldnt be charging that much especially for other peoples work,that called plagiarism and idk where you live but in a america that is illegal my guy
As I said I don't use templates on my other work my "guy"

SolemnColt

Rising User
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
As I said I don't use templates on my other work my "guy"
still you should be charging 10$ if your editing is pretty basic and i just looked at your portfolio and definitely shouldnt be charging 10$ if your thumbnails and banners look like that, hell i have more experience at gfx than you and i charge less

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
still you should be charging 10$ if your editing is pretty basic and i just looked at your portfolio and definitely shouldnt be charging 10$ if your thumbnails and banners look like that, hell i have more experience at gfx than you and i charge less
If it was like a Vlog or something like that then I would make the edit much more better but since its just gaming videos there's really nothing to add. I just charge $10 for a month but for just 1 thumbnail it's just 0.25 cents. I dont update the portfolio since I dont like using it anymore. I'm not going to argue anymore. Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.