VR Podcast collab? Trends, Youtube, Gaming and More

lmacca

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
need an opinionated person who is interested in the youtube community new trends, gaming and anything else we could fit into the podcast. get back to me

lmacca

Rising User
Jun 5, 2016
YouTube
it will be a pleasure having you as a guest now and then. thank you man my Skype is. live :liam-mccarron if you want to message me

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
You do podcasts on wrestling...like what u talk about is it just WWE or wrestling in general
Wrestling in general. I have a site which I run by myself (mindofcarnage.com) and I do weekly podcasts with a group called the Wrestle addicts. We do focus on WWE but we talk wrestling in general all over the world.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

GamingFromTheBest

Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
hey bro im interested i never done one before but they sound cool so why not? XD my skype- gamingfromthebest

KickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Malta
YouTube
need an opinionated person who is interested in the youtube community new trends, gaming and anything else we could fit into the podcast. get back to me

hi im a gaming youtuber and i would love to help your channel, watching your videos they are great! if you want help contact me on skype : kaneoplaysminecraft