Solved Position Sound (Third Party Content)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi All n Team n Support Team

whenever i use position sound music or song it shows third party contains, even after giving credit in description. what to do?
all the time i need to remove the sound. if this is done what is the use of position sound??

Find attached.[DOUBLEPOST=1449304570][/DOUBLEPOST]LINK FOR MORE DETAIL

Attachments

• Thirdparty.jpg
    Thirdparty.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 2
  • creditgiven.jpg
    creditgiven.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
When you first upload are you uploading public or unlisted?

I use position music all the time and when i first started using it i was told to upload as unlisted and if a claim appears dont worry as a freedom partner if you wait around 15-20 minutes then the claim will be automatically lifted from your video.

If the claim remains then simply dispute the claim saying that you are a freedom partner.

When you are using PM make sure that freedom is in the collection section so that you will be ok to use it as a partner.

But if the claim keeps up after the 15-20 minute and a dispute and the song is part of the freedom collection then youcan always contact position music directly.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
just contact there - some of thier music causes problems like blue stahil
adrev.net/contact-us

just tell them u r freedom partner u have permission etc they will release claim !!

This is probably the easiest way to fix it. You will still earn all the revenue from the previous views on your content while this claim has been up also. :)

Reactions: Believe
Upvote 0

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
thank you all for your replies. i removed that sound from last video and today upload new video with position music with and gave credits in description .. still they shows Third party content. Now i have submitted the dispute to the youtube that. i am with freedom and position music allows us to use position music without any issue. hope all will be fine

Check attached for info

Attachments

• again.jpg
    again.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: ReesFitz92
Upvote 0

Believe

Renowned User
Aug 19, 2014
YouTube
thank you all for your replies. i removed that sound from last video and today upload new video with position music with and gave credits in description .. still they shows Third party content. Now i have submitted the dispute to the youtube that. i am with freedom and position music allows us to use position music without any issue. hope all will be fine

Check attached for info
i think they dont work on weekends better to use thier music between these ^^ days mon - friday :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.