California
YouTube
Vlogmas | Day 1 #like #subscribe #vlogmas via #YouTube

LIKE && SUBSCRIBE!!
Go stalk me && add me, follow me, subscribe to me. So I can stalk you to

FACEBOOK:: www.facebook.com/lmunoz01

TWITTER:: twitter.com/LauraMSanMiguel

INSTAGRAM:: instagram.com/lauramsanmiguel/

YOUTUBE:: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXpZFSz-lel1tFcxR014g1w[DOUBLEPOST=1449074267][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_2 | Feeling better! Show #Vlogmas vlog some LOVE! :D #Like #Subscribe

via #YouTube[DOUBLEPOST=1449259641][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Freedom Friends! :D Can you help me grow my channel?! Lets get some more subs :) I love vlogging and I hope you to like my vlogs.
Vlogmas Day_4 | Christmas Present! Please share! :) Make sure to #Subscribe & #like the #vlogmas vlogs. Im having such a fun time making them

[DOUBLEPOST=1449337976][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_5 | #TGIF come watch me #vlogmas all the way till Christmas. #Subscribe

via @YouTube[DOUBLEPOST=1449417511][/DOUBLEPOST]Condom Challenge | Vlogmas Day_6

Last edited:

Laura San Miguel

New User
Nov 11, 2015
California
YouTube
Vlogmas Day_7 | Sunday Chill Day Getting closer and closer to Christmas I am so excited!

[DOUBLEPOST=1449692163][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_9 | Complete Failure

Please go on to YouTube & Subscribe to my channel :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent Cone

Laura San Miguel

New User
Nov 11, 2015
California
YouTube
Are you enjoying ‪#‎vlogmas‬ / ‪#‎blogmas‬ as much as I am? ‪#‎Subscribe‬ & share with me your ‪#‎youtube‬ vids!

via @YouTube
Can my FREEDOM community help me get more subscribers?! I would also love to see your work! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1449953707][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_12 | Minecraft-ing

via @YouTube#Vlogmas#Blogmas#Subscribe#Youtube[DOUBLEPOST=1450116854][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_13 | Santa Baby

I have seen many new youtubers because of FREEDOM and hope you guys enjoy my vlogs. Please subscribe to my channel lets show each other support! :D

Last edited:

Laura San Miguel

New User
Nov 11, 2015
California
YouTube
Vlogmas Day_14 | Eat it or Wear It Challenge

[DOUBLEPOST=1450226936][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_15 | Wasabi Prank

via #YouTube#Subscribe#Vlogmas#Blogmas[DOUBLEPOST=1450287585][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_16 | Alexis playing hooky

Hope my FREEDOM Community is enjoying vlogmas as mush as I am. Although in this one I was feeling a bit down. Share with me your vlogmas! :D

Last edited:

Laura San Miguel

New User
Nov 11, 2015
California
YouTube
Vlogmas Day_19 | Christmas Party!

Make sure to check out the rest of my vids and #Subscribe[DOUBLEPOST=1450812499][/DOUBLEPOST]Vlogmas Day_21 | It was painful

#vlogmas #blogmas @YouTube #Youtuber[DOUBLEPOST=1450986925][/DOUBLEPOST]Go check it out & make sure to Subscribe Vlogmas Day_23 | Yummy Nummies

#Vlogmas #Blogmas #Youtuber #YummyNummies #Donut[DOUBLEPOST=1451160785][/DOUBLEPOST]Happy holidays! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas. It is always important to remember that it is not about the presents but the time you spend with loved ones. Its time to get ready for the new year. How was your year so far? Love you guys leave me a comment down bellow! :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1451249432][/DOUBLEPOST]He got caught! | Egg on his face!!!

Lets give this vid some good views Freedom community!!

Last edited:

amir zien

Renowned User
May 1, 2014
Twickenham
YouTube
So on christmas day i decided to open my presents and doing a vlog for the day so I hope you enjoy this video please subscribe and leave a like i will be introducing new content to my channel soon hope you enjoy

Reactions: Laura San Miguel
Status
Not open for further replies.