Community Presenting you.... ME!

Sachin Mahesh

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello team,
recently joined the freedom family and is excited about my future. I love making videos and also I try to do it like a pro. I upload reviews, Tip and Trick, Lifehack and many other things that you will rarely find on the internet.
my channel is /sachinmahesh3

Unfortunately, after joining Freedom my hard earned revenue was reset and I'm not a fast Earner. I don't have anyone to promote my contents and only rare subscribers watch. I would like from family to help me out. I would also like to earn. but earning is my second priority. my subscribers and my videos are first. I would like to support my parents on their financial matters. I don't ask money from them. You would buy me my needs. Please do subscribe to my channel first and also watch my videos. I don't use clickbait nor fake things.

its been one year and I'm only having 180 Subscribers. and 7k monthly views. but I hardly earn a dollar.. my earnings are very very god damn slow. but I never give up. now that I have you guys I'm really pumped and want to see my channel boost! please please help me .

/sachinmahesh3

theorythoughts

New User
Jan 13, 2017
YouTube
theory_thoughts
180 subs with 7k monthly views is pretty good in one year. Many people don't even make it that far. Like literally no where even close to that. The fact that you did is in itself a great accomplishment. As for earning money, I think you need much more views to get something from ads. Or you could have some affiliate links of the products you review. Maybe encourage your current views to visit your website (if you have one) and try selling some products over there. Ads alone will take some time.
All the best.

Sachin Mahesh

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
Thank you for you valuable tips. yeah i know 7k in one year is not bad. so I will be continuing with it.. do you know any Affiliation program in India? please do suggest one if you know.