Gaming Probably the smallest active gaming channel.

Piggy_Gaming_Pro

New User
Dec 3, 2014
I joined Freedom about 2 years ago with hopes of growing my channel, I've been inactive because of school and my job. My computer is not good for gaming so I'm saving for a gaming computer with the help of my parents and friends. I will buy all the needed equipment for a great channel. I hope you enjoyed my introduction or at least didn't bore you. I love Freedom and have a great day.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I joined Freedom about 2 years ago with hopes of growing my channel, I've been inactive because of school and my job. My computer is not good for gaming so I'm saving for a gaming computer with the help of my parents and friends. I will buy all the needed equipment for a great channel. I hope you enjoyed my introduction or at least didn't bore you. I love Freedom and have a great day.
Two years ago? That's quite a long time ago. School and work can definitely disrupt our success for youtube. I'm lacking a great computer myself, but I'm hoping to save up for it in the next few months! I hope that you have a great day as well Piggy ^^