Service Project "Give Them Voices"

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello I going to start up a project that involves giving voices to characters that traditionally don't. so what i am doing is playing a game play with no commentary and making that the source. however i want to give the spot light to anyone who wants to be a voice actor. and giving them a place to start out. hence project "Give them Voices" all the video would be is a gameplay of the game with no commentary and whenever a character speaks the voice actor who has that role will fill in the lines that normally doesn't have a voice. for example Final Fantasy 9, Legend of dragoon, undertale, etc now not just anyone can be a voice actor as not only do they need a decent microphone, but, they just got to have a form of skill and\or talent which is why whenever i make a new series the voices will be picked by majority vote, I will try my best to make sure everyone gets a chance to shine (for example if a person wins majority vote twice i will simply give to 2nd place winner as i would like to give everyone a chance) now i'll be using the audience to vote who gets to get be that character. at first i'll probably have to choose people myself to the best of my abilities, but i don't mind.
how are we gonna allow the audience to vote?
well I'll use https://www.castingcall.club as a source to both find inspiring voice actors as well as a way to let the audience to vote.
now I'll need someone who is willing to play and record any game from beginning to end without any commentary (i'll need this because I don't have access to every possible game. also I gaming is really hard for me so i would appropriate someone who is more able to do it and I'll make sure to edit all the videos so that the voices match the dialog (just make sure you don't go to fast for the text.
if you're interested either respond here or email me @: [email protected]