Gaming Promote your Video

JollyKingK

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Lets share each other's video to watch and subscribe to each other's channel
please support and help us grow together.

My VIDEO

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello JollyKingK

Do not promote your videos/advertise in threads other than the promotional threads.
This section is for people who wish to collaborate or look for people to collaborate with.
Your post should be in the "Content" section

I have reported your post so it can be redirected by an Administrator.
Remember do not Sub4Sub to increase your channel.

JollyKingK

Rising User
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
Hello JollyKingK

Do not promote your videos/advertise in threads other than the promotional threads.
This section is for people who wish to collaborate or look for people to collaborate with.
Your post should be in the "Content" section

I have reported your post so it can be redirected by an Administrator.
Remember do not Sub4Sub to increase your channel.
sorry will not happen again

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
could you please help me to find promotion forums

Promotional Forums include:
  • "Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
  • "Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
  • "Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
By the way:
It seems like your YouTube Sub Button is broken.
Remember to go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

paladin

New User
Freedom! Member
No problem!
Hi Lawrence we do produce and sell gaming products such as DOTA2 but I really don't have time to play games. So except for being able to review a gaming video for technical details there is not much I can offer in exchange for your review of our new Edutainment video at: http://blog.paladinmovies.com/fn-videopromo

But since this thread is about exchange if you are interested in reviewing our video I will review and give a thumbs up on a video for you, and also leave a positive comment on your video. If I find something negative I will make those comments in private directly to you. If you will do the same please let me know which of your videos you would like me to review.

Regards, Ron