PlayStation PS4 Collab Only 60+ subs

Romak 123

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello users of Freedom. I am looking for people to collab with on ps4. You have to be fun and overall just a chill person.

These are the games I have

Black Ops 3
Gta V
Need for Speed
Rocket League
Minecraft
BattleField 4
NBA 2k16

I do plan on getting more games in the future. Please hit me up if you are down to collab.

Twitter: @Romak123
PSN: Romak123
Channel: Romak123

Sherquan Ferrol

New User
Aug 14, 2016
Hello users of Freedom. I am looking for people to collab with on ps4. You have to be fun and overall just a chill person.

Black Ops 3
Gta V
Need for Speed
Rocket League
Minecraft
BattleField 4
NBA 2k16

I do plan on getting more games in the future. Please hit me up if you are down to collab.

Hey dude Im down to collab sometime this week my GT:quanie1206.

Stacey Denmark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2016
YouTube

Black Ops 3
Gta V
Need for Speed
Rocket League
Minecraft
BattleField 4
NBA 2k16

I can collab and im almost at 60 subs ! Im nearly 15 away ! Lets collab?

Aaron_Zebro

Rising User
Jul 29, 2016

Black Ops 3
Gta V
Need for Speed
Rocket League
Minecraft
BattleField 4
NBA 2k16

I'm Interested, I Have Gta V BO3 And Minecraft Add Me On Skype: aaron.marchett01

D

Deleted member 29894

Hey guys I play Black Ops 3 GTA V and Minecraft if you want to collab add me PSN iTz_ORiGiNALz

Reactions: InfernoRavage

DimyDean

New User
Aug 24, 2016
i'm looking to colllab
can't link my channel but just look up dimy on youtube
i have 41 subs but looking to daily upload

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
I'll be looking to do gaming collabs on my up and coming gaming channel (across my other channels I have over 1000 subs and I will use them to promote my new channel so don't worry at my current low sub account on my gaming channel).

PSN: stevenF50

I'm happy to take part in any COD lobbies you do, just make sure to drop my channel link and name in the description. :)

Romak 123

Rising User
Jun 26, 2016
YouTube
I'll be looking to do gaming collabs on my up and coming gaming channel (across my other channels I have over 1000 subs and I will use them to promote my new channel so don't worry at my current low sub account on my gaming channel).

PSN: stevenF50

I'm happy to take part in any COD lobbies you do, just make sure to drop my channel link and name in the description. :)
Ok I'll be sure to add you!