Gaming Quatec - Quentin

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Hello,

My name is Quentin and I am wanting to start my channel. I am 17 years old and I haven't started. I'm planning on starting in the summer. However, I have many medial problems and as always to me - School or college comes first. I used to own a Freedom-partnered channel before but it didn't turn out so great due to exams. Fortunately however I passed and I am now at an apprenticeship. Hopefully I have time for my dream.

I am also looking for collaborators or collaborations so please hit me up via a PM if you're interested in having me. Do note however that time may differ and my channel is getting done up with graphics.

I live in Canada.

Regards,
Quentin

LightWeightGamers

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
California
YouTube
Hello,

My name is Quentin and I am wanting to start my channel. I am 17 years old and I haven't started. I'm planning on starting in the summer. However, I have many medial problems and as always to me - School or college comes first. I used to own a Freedom-partnered channel before but it didn't turn out so great due to exams. Fortunately however I passed and I am now at an apprenticeship. Hopefully I have time for my dream.

I am also looking for collaborators or collaborations so please hit me up via a PM if you're interested in having me. Do note however that time may differ and my channel is getting done up with graphics.

I live in Canada.

Regards,
Quentin
Welcome to the Freedom family and enjoy your stay

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

what content do you make ?
I've always wanted to build relationships and do it as a hobby. More or less, I'll probably go ahead and make gaming content. Regardless of how cliche it is, I'd rather start YouTube or do it and love doing it, instead of doing it as a hobby I personally hate. If I keep uploading and learning how to make good and original content, I doubt getting an audience would then be hard.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I've always wanted to build relationships and do it as a hobby. More or less, I'll probably go ahead and make gaming content. Regardless of how cliche it is, I'd rather start YouTube or do it and love doing it, instead of doing it as a hobby I personally hate. If I keep uploading and learning how to make good and original content, I doubt getting an audience would then be hard.

Yeah you have got to love doing it ! it can take a while to get noticed so having fun makes It so much better :)

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
I agree :) so what games do you think your play ?
I've somewhat grown out of Minecraft. Don't get me wrong, it's a great sandbox but I've just grown out of it. The community worsens everyday imho in terms of servers and how players treat each other in multiplayer games. Plus, you can't get out there on Minecraft anyway unless you were already out there.

I actually have a Steam selection ranging from Call of Dutys to GTAs, from GTAs to Dead Realm, Dead Rising, Arma 2, Far Cry, GMOD and even Left 4 Dead. Oh, and especially Need for Speed. Racing games are boss as long as they're not F1 themed. Personally hate those rally games. I've been thinking of recording The Division but I've heard despite the range of audience it brings, it's not a great game discount the storyline. due to the fact there is no anticheat and there is mostly hackers.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I've somewhat grown out of Minecraft. Don't get me wrong, it's a great sandbox but I've just grown out of it. The community worsens everyday imho in terms of servers and how players treat each other in multiplayer games. Plus, you can't get out there on Minecraft anyway unless you were already out there.

I actually have a Steam selection ranging from Call of Dutys to GTAs, from GTAs to Dead Realm, Dead Rising, Arma 2, Far Cry, GMOD and even Left 4 Dead. Oh, and especially Need for Speed. Racing games are boss as long as they're not F1 themed. Personally hate those rally games. I've been thinking of recording The Division but I've heard despite the range of audience it brings, it's not a great game discount the storyline. due to the fact there is no anticheat and there is mostly hackers.

yeah I have grown out of Minecraft a lot , never play it now :) but I agree its still a great game ! Well being a COD creator I would say do COD xD

Far cry is a very good game :) I enjoyed the new one a lot and the Division is Amazing ! A lot to do and can be a lot fo fun :D I haven't seen many hackers myself but haven't played in a while as I'm sweating call fo duty xD

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
yeah I have grown out of Minecraft a lot , never play it now :) but I agree its still a great game ! Well being a COD creator I would say do COD xD

Far cry is a very good game :) I enjoyed the new one a lot and the Division is Amazing ! A lot to do and can be a lot fo fun :D I haven't seen many hackers myself but haven't played in a while as I'm sweating call fo duty xD
I agree and since I haven't got The Division, I haven't really tried. Instead I've looked on Steam reviews and they've all been recent, so it looks like I'm going to wait until it's around 15 C$, which is not going to be soon sadly.

Call of Duty though? Ehm.... I'm kinda just a zombies fan :( don't hurt xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I agree and since I haven't got The Division, I haven't really tried. Instead I've looked on Steam reviews and they've all been recent, so it looks like I'm going to wait until it's around 15 C$, which is not going to be soon sadly.

Call of Duty though? Ehm.... I'm kinda just a zombies fan :( don't hurt xD

yeah it will take a while to decrease in price :)

ZOMBIES !!!!!! how can you ?!?! xD haha no its fine , I enjoy zombies :) do zombie videos !

Reactions: Quatec

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
yeah it will take a while to decrease in price :)

ZOMBIES !!!!!! how can you ?!?! xD haha no its fine , I enjoy zombies :) do zombie videos !
I probably will but I didn't mean to just say "I do zombies, hate me Prology. HATE ME WITH YOUR WONDROUS TRIDENT!"
But I meant to say that I personally believe zombies as a Call of Duty gamemode is one of the only things keeping the Call of Duty franchise alive right now.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I probably will but I didn't mean to just say "I do zombies, hate me Prology. HATE ME WITH YOUR WONDROUS TRIDENT!"
But I meant to say that I personally believe zombies as a Call of Duty gamemode is one of the only things keeping the Call of Duty franchise alive right now.

haha xD that is true to a certain extent I think ! A lot fo people are playing the online at the moment because of the level 1000 :)

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
haha xD that is true to a certain extent I think ! A lot fo people are playing the online at the moment because of the level 1000 :)
Yeah, lobbies filled with level 1000s ruined it for me to be honest. Find it too OP and I always believe that they hacked their way into their prestigious achievement.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yeah, lobbies filled with level 1000s ruined it for me to be honest. Find it too OP and I always believe that they hacked their way into their prestigious achievement.

xD a lot of them do , some just play to much haha , but there has been so much double xp its unreal ! I level 245 atm :)