Solved question for earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

UELINTON_CASTRO

Rising User
Jul 17, 2014
hi Freedom

i get this moment 60/40 earnings in my channel with 93 videos and 2023 subscriptions
i want know if up to 95/5 same others network.

i promise put more videos and get more views if earn more.

thanks for support.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hi Freedom

i get this moment 60/40 earnings in my channel with 93 videos and 2023 subscriptions

thanks for support.
Hey,

You may contact support to get a higher revenue share, they give it away depending on growth of your channel.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hi Freedom

thanks for support.

As LW001 has already said you would need to contact support to discuss potentially increasing the revenue of your channel but yes we do indeed offer up to a 95% revenue share, though this is still rare on the network - As mentioned on the support earnings thread

" If you have been at your current revenue share level for many months and your monthly views have grown substantially, please create a support ticket with ticket type = Revenue Share Increase, and make sure to send us a screenshot of your channel analytics (filter on Last 30 days). Our team will review your channel history and growth, and discuss with you the revenue share qualification."

Hope this helps elaborate things more for you, and if you need any more help please don't hesitate to get in touch :)
No problem! If you need more help in the future feel free to make a new thread here or reply to this one!

CC @zeke morgan - Solved.

Thanks I shall change the status for you now :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.