Solved Quick-Catch Up Revenue Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

allflattious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 1, 2017
So I've just finally come out the other side of a major problem that I've been having with PayPal for like the last six months... which has prevented me gaining any payments from Freedom since I joined back in October 2016. As everything now works I requested a catch up payment just now, for everything from the last six months.

Does this automatically mean I will get this revenue? Or will I have to do something else?

Cheers in advance! It will be good to finally get this all sorted!

Allflattious.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No once you request the catch up payment, assuming that you have inputted the correct paypal email address this will be paid to you within 72 hours and you don't need to do anything more

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
If you have added a PayPal adress at http://freedom.tm/dashboard/profile here:

the earnings will be paid out within 72 hours.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yep that's the thing I finally was able to do! Thanks very much guys :D
Your most welcome. I would wait 72 hours and then check your paypal account, as this would be the first payment you had been sent / received from Freedom you may need to accept this on your Paypal dashboard after that amount of time, but it doesn't take more than a few seconds to do and then all your revenue should be with you. If you have any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to let me know

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.