Rainbow Six Siege. Is it worth it?

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
It's been months since the game has released and when I looked at gameplay videos, it seemed to look like it is very fun to play even with strangers. So I just want to know if the game is still worth it if I buy it now? Thank you! :)

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Erm I rented and played for around a week and half. It's a good game bit slow paced but that's because I'm used to play Cod/Battlefield. But it's better with people you know and people who know how to play the objective.

But it's worth getting :)

Reactions: KentMarionVG

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
Erm I rented and played for around a week and half. It's a good game bit slow paced but that's because I'm used to play Cod/Battlefield. But it's better with people you know and people who know how to play the objective.

But it's worth getting :)

Oh is that so? But I don't have that many friends who play FPS. Thanks anyway! :)

save your money for the new one coming out in march called the division, that looks 100 times better. i bought rainbow six siege and i hated it from the start.

I'm planning to get the Division actually :) Thanks!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have seen a lot of this game and I think its alright but not great because a lot of people just mess around from what I have seen , it seems to be a game which is a lot better with friends , Now I would wait for the division , I got alpha access but cant say much about it , but I will say that the Division is going to be worth it by miles !!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
i remember my first game, i started to talk and i got abuse from fellow players calling me noob and other nasty things. so i bailed out. 2nd time my daughter played it on my account and got called shi* and told to shut up. so i shot the hostage and left.

rage players indeed :(

RailgunSkye

New User
Jan 10, 2016
save your money for the new one coming out in march called the division, that looks 100 times better. i bought rainbow six siege and i hated it from the start.
THANK YOU! The Division looks really good. I also liked that bounty hunter co op game Ubisoft is making too.

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
I have Siege and i like playing it but it gets boring after an hour of playing the game. It's always the same, either carefull attack or defending/camping like hell.

In my opinion, every CoD player should play that. (I really hate campers)

Blucky

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
Australia
YouTube
BluckyTV
If you like CS:GO and games that revolve around communication and execution then pick it up for sure. If you are more of a run and gun type of guy I would say give it a miss ;)