Music RAPPER NEEDED

DoobiHD

Rising User
Dec 10, 2014
YouTube
Hello freedom! I am looking for a rapper who is interested in working with me on a song that i have written to a beat. Everything is done and even the art work for the cover.
You need a good microphone and atleast 15+ with an alright voice.
Nothing more needed, just hit me up here on the forums and we can start talking,

Also if you are working on some own songs i am gladly to help writing some lyrics ;)
Preheat 2016 - International

TissDude

Rising User
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Hello freedom! I am looking for a rapper who is interested in working with me on a song that i have written to a beat. Everything is done and even the art work for the cover.
You need a good microphone and atleast 15+ with an alright voice.
Nothing more needed, just hit me up here on the forums and we can start talking,

Also if you are working on some own songs i am gladly to help writing some lyrics ;)
Preheat 2016 - International

Hey bro im a rapper lets work on something, Im more than just a rapper im a visionary. I dont follow the same perspectives as others and im working on some really great songs so i can give you a preview.

Pizza Vortex

New User
Jul 15, 2017
YouTube
are you still looking because I'm 15 I've been making a few songs recently but if not I would still like it if you can consider teaching me to the right direction