Unboxings & Reviews Razer Naga Trinity Unboxing - Did Anyone Say Options?

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
Hey,

I'm Brett or MAGagain, I review tech stuff and games from time to time... upload schedule is shocking but I'm fixing that. Anyway, so my perspective on things is that I try to limit bias by noting everything that's wrong with whatever i'm working with. Which helps me stay true and honest in my reviews.

Just wanted to share my unboxing of the "Razer Naga Trinity" I picked up from Razer for review.

Going into this I knew it would either be a flop or an ok product, not because Razer seem to have this stigma attached to them that everything they make breaks within days or weeks, I mean so does TurtleBeach and ASTRO, but because my hands are larger than a child's.

Although I've only had brief experience with so called "gaming mice" there hasn't been any need for me to go out and replace my existing Deathadder so in turn didn't see the need for it. The Trinity comes with a few quirks that make or break the mouse in many cases, for one I've never been an MMO/MOBA player so I have no idea if I'd benefit from the extra button options, which is true I don't, so what else will the mouse serve me then?

What is comes down to from my perspective is that the DPI allows me to play games that have terrible mouse sensitivity a little better... obviously not isolated to this mouse but since it's the only one I have that can reach 16000 DPI it helps a little.

IDK, what do you guys think about the Naga Trinity and what mouse do you use on the daily?