Re-designing a channel?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Hey everyone! So I'm thinking of turning another channel that I own into a community channel where everyone can feel free to upload to it in hopes of reaching a wider audience. Basically the idea I have is that I would have a designated email that you could send the unlisted link/direct download link to, and then the channel would upload it in a timely manner. However, I am needing advice on how to do this, and to see if there's even an interest in doing something like this.
Any tips and tricks to running a community channel would be great!

Reactions: Savannah

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hey everyone! So I'm thinking of turning another channel that I own into a community channel where everyone can feel free to upload to it in hopes of reaching a wider audience. Basically the idea I have is that I would have a designated email that you could send the unlisted link/direct download link to, and then the channel would upload it in a timely manner. However, I am needing advice on how to do this, and to see if there's even an interest in doing something like this.

@Neal @Row and @Pskovanion Have experience in this so I will tag them here! :)

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Having your main focus and goal set as growing others by helping their content get better is the best way imo. Just gotta stay dedicated and motivated homie!

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
Having your main focus and goal set as growing others by helping their content get better is the best way imo. Just gotta stay dedicated and motivated homie!
Gotcha. Yeah, I really don't know what else to do with the other channel, so the idea of using it as a basis to help other people grow sounds better.

Reactions: Kan

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube

I didn't know you could even do this! That is so cool!!! :) I think it would be an awesome idea!