Costyy

New User
Jan 30, 2016
ireland
YouTube
Yo what up guys i just wanna say i hope u are having a assome day and maybe you wanna check me out on youtube if you wanna support me heres my channel Blade costyy sorry cant post a link but thats the rules if u guys have any ideas and you want to collab with me hit me up on twitter @bladecostyy or comment on my newest video and ill help you to my best abilty

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yo what up guys i just wanna say i hope u are having a assome day and maybe you wanna check me out on youtube if you wanna support me heres my channel Blade costyy sorry cant post a link but thats the rules if u guys have any ideas and you want to collab with me hit me up on twitter @bladecostyy or comment on my newest video and ill help you to my best abilty
My day is going awesome so far, but I need to get ready for work in the morning soon :p We tend to support our friends here often by talking it out. Collaboration is a nice idea, and you can head over to the collaborate forums if you're interested in working with others. Lastly, if you want to bring people to your post naturally, try to check out the welcoming post linked you below. It can help you tremendously if you use their template ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/