Gaming Rebooting my channel, Im SunShine Mexico

Zzyster1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2014
USA USA USA USA
YouTube
Okay so i posted a while ago that i would start doing YouTube and i did but the problem was i burnt my self out and now im deciding to return, but with a difference, i started uploading videos twice a week, and i have been doing that because it doesn't overwhelm me, and it hasn't and ive been having fun doing so again, and i just want to say hi and if you ever want to collab we can work something out, and if you want to watch my content here is my channel, also no ads, i believe being this small with 26 subs i shouldn't have ad until like 100

also my channel is Sunshine Mexico which is right here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2a8SIMTJDVxw5__Y36LIA

Reactions: Nuke

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Hey Zzyster1!
Welcome to Freedom and good to see that you're back on the Tube! Getting burned out happens. I've definitely had that issue before but you always come back for more, haha.

Hope you have a great time here and hope to see you around!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Okay so i posted a while ago that i would start doing YouTube and i did but the problem was i burnt my self out and now im deciding to return, but with a difference, i started uploading videos twice a week, and i have been doing that because it doesn't overwhelm me, and it hasn't and ive been having fun doing so again, and i just want to say hi and if you ever want to collab we can work something out, and if you want to watch my content here is my channel, also no ads, i believe being this small with 26 subs i shouldn't have ad until like 100

also my channel is Sunshine Mexico which is right here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2a8SIMTJDVxw5__Y36LIA
Being burnt out is common for youtube, we just put in everything we have for youtube at times. Starting off twice a week is great, what kind of quality do you put into your videos? I've been linking this forum more lately, but you should definitely check it out. Collaborations can make a difference for you ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Zzyster1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2014
USA USA USA USA
YouTube
Hey Zzyster1!
Welcome to Freedom and good to see that you're back on the Tube! Getting burned out happens. I've definitely had that issue before but you always come back for more, haha.

Hope you have a great time here and hope to see you around!

Thanks, ill definitely be here more often so expect me to see me around

Reactions: Enmoshin

Zzyster1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2014
USA USA USA USA
YouTube
Being burnt out is common for youtube, we just put in everything we have for youtube at times. Starting off twice a week is great, what kind of quality do you put into your videos? I've been linking this forum more lately, but you should definitely check it out. Collaborations can make a difference for you ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

I make them at least 1080p and i still live with my family so expect a few cuts here in there , i don't have a mic mic just a headset mic, and i have a pretty okay PC so i can get buy with a lot more games than before, and ill look through the video to see if there are any trouble spots if any i try to fix but most times i don't have to fix much

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I make them at least 1080p and i still live with my family so expect a few cuts here in there , i don't have a mic mic just a headset mic, and i have a pretty okay PC so i can get buy with a lot more games than before, and ill look through the video to see if there are any trouble spots if any i try to fix but most times i don't have to fix much
It's good to keep the quality high. I understand living with family, it can cause audio problems at times. A headset microphone is easier to record with, granted it can be lesser quality depending on the price range. I'm glad that you're able to troubleshoot easily, a lot of people avoid looking at the video after, and they upload the raw file, heh.

I need to head off for the night, but I hope you find a lot of friends on here Zzyster ^^

Zzyster1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2014
USA USA USA USA
YouTube
It's good to keep the quality high. I understand living with family, it can cause audio problems at times. A headset microphone is easier to record with, granted it can be lesser quality depending on the price range. I'm glad that you're able to troubleshoot easily, a lot of people avoid looking at the video after, and they upload the raw file, heh.

I need to head off for the night, but I hope you find a lot of friends on here Zzyster ^^

Yeah keeeping the quality high is always the best, also if you ever wanna collab or just play games on pc im your guy

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Welcome the forums and welcome back to YouTube!