Service Request Rebranding my Channel

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube
Hey, I have decided that after almost 4 years, it's time for a change in my channel. I lack funds to pay for an artist right now, because Steam messed up with payment options, causing me to overdraft my bank account, and they have a $20.00 fee on that crap. Changing it to Captain Spork,

Kind of what I have so far... (not much, but it works?)

Mrlowbehigh

New User
Jan 25, 2016
Hello!
We know you need channel art, but you aren't being very specific in what you need.
Banner? Thumbnails? Avatar? Intro? Outro?
What theme? What style? What text? and etc.

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube
Hello!
We know you need channel art, but you aren't being very specific in what you need.
Banner? Thumbnails? Avatar? Intro? Outro?
What theme? What style? What text? and etc.

Sorry, I have been using the terminology that YouTube actually uses instead of the "street" terms. Channel art, is the actual wording YouTube uses for what you are calling the banner, and I also plainly stated I needed a Channel Icon(avatar). As far as what style, I think probably a modern-themed look to it. I showed a picture of where I went thinking of the artwork, but I lack any sort of inspiration, honestly, I can't really think much else to put. If anyone has the time for a modern styled intro that doesn't bounce around to dubstep/edm I'm fine.