Recommendations on computer building sites?

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
About a week ago, my dad gave me a new graphics card after I mentioned that I've been meaning to build a new computer to replace old one (factory standard and starting to die out it seems). What are some good sites you recommend to find parts that will work with my graphics card? Even better if it already has build plans that I can search by part just to make the hunt easier.

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
About a week ago, my dad gave me a new graphics card after I mentioned that I've been meaning to build a new computer to replace old one (factory standard and starting to die out it seems). What are some good sites you recommend to find parts that will work with my graphics card? Even better if it already has build plans that I can search by part just to make the hunt easier.

I would suggest checking out PC Part Picker it is a fantastic site to help you find the best prices for parts and make sure there are no compatibility issues.

Zachary Harris

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 18, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the suggestions :) I'm mostly just trying to budget the parts rn, so money isn't too much of an issue yet.