Gaming Red Central !

Red Central

Rising User
Jun 3, 2016
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! Family, my name is Roman Day (Owner of Red Central) and we do everything, from gaming,animations and rants plus alot more ! The Red Central staff team consists of 4 people, all working hard to give quality content to you. Our name is Red Central and our staff are all from the UK (United Kingdom) so luckily are time-zones are all the same ! Me and my friend started Red Central about a month ago and have worked hard to keep it going, slowly adding staff as it went along. I found Freedom! when looking up guides on how to start a good quality youtube channel !

If you want to see our channel look below !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello fellow Freedom! Family, my name is Roman Day (Owner of Red Central) and we do everything, from gaming,animations and rants plus alot more ! The Red Central staff team consists of 4 people, all working hard to give quality content to you. Our name is Red Central and our staff are all from the UK (United Kingdom) so luckily are time-zones are all the same ! Me and my friend started Red Central about a month ago and have worked hard to keep it going, slowly adding staff as it went along. I found Freedom! when looking up guides on how to start a good quality youtube channel !

Welcome to the family Red Central, What games do your guys play and how your found about Freedom! ?

Red Central

Rising User
Jun 3, 2016
YouTube
Okay guys, I'm back so I can talk alot more on the Freedom forums!
Andy Eriksson: Thank you !
RewindThatGaming: We play everrry game, any game that we have we play pretty much.
LeGanDary: Thanks !
Prology: Thanks again !

RubenGamingsa

Rising User
Jun 14, 2016
www.rubygaming.net
YouTube

Welcome to freedom i know you will enjoy it here and you will grow as a brand