Solved Regarding Freedom Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumen

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
Hello Friends, I just wanted to know how long does it take for support tickets to get answered?
Earlier, I got reply with in 30 mins but my last tickets is taking too long.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hello Soumen

Sorry for your wait, tickets can take up to 1 week to be answered and processed.

Why?
Our ticket system is sorted from oldest tickets created to newest, so your time is dependant on how many people needed help before you, and if you have tried to bump it to make it be seen faster.

Upvote 0

Soumen

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
Hello Soumen

Sorry for your wait, tickets can take up to 1 week to be answered and processed.

Why?
Our ticket system is sorted from oldest tickets created to newest, so your time is dependant on how many people needed help before you, and if you have tried to bump it to make it be seen faster.

So, I'll have to wait for atleast 1 week before bumping it up! (facepalm)
Anyway, thanks for your reply.:)

Upvote 0

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
So, I'll have to wait for atleast 1 week before bumping it up! (facepalm)
Anyway, thanks for your reply.:)
at this time support responds within 12-24 hours most days but sometimes we get behind on weekends. after the first response any delay depends on the department and where we have to get the answer from. For instance if we have to contact YouTube/Google we sometimes wait (let's just say way too long) for a response from them but that's rare.

Also bumping tickets on any support system is always a bad idea because it does move you to the back of the line to get a response. but if you must bump things to make yourself feel better for some reason give us a week before you do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.