Entertainment Reintroduction

OriginalNex TV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello fellow Surfers,
I thought I would reintroduce myself and my channels as its been a while since I have left a message here.

I am Nex of OriginalNexTV Brand the ONTV BRAND which consists of OriginalNex TV (Vlogs and other), Nexines channel which is a channel where I have just made it back up again but its just me being raw real and at times explicit verbal content will be on this channel based for real mature MEN and WOMEN who say what they think then there is Nerdology which is alround about nerd culture movie reviews, reactions to trailers and thoughts on Wrestling with more content coming soon.

so if you want to be friends, collab or just chat hit me up.

Reactions: Alex Ecker

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hello fellow Surfers,
I thought I would reintroduce myself and my channels as its been a while since I have left a message here.

I am Nex of OriginalNexTV Brand the ONTV BRAND which consists of OriginalNex TV (Vlogs and other), Nexines channel which is a channel where I have just made it back up again but its just me being raw real and at times explicit verbal content will be on this channel based for real mature MEN and WOMEN who say what they think then there is Nerdology which is alround about nerd culture movie reviews, reactions to trailers and thoughts on Wrestling with more content coming soon.

so if you want to be friends, collab or just chat hit me up.
Hey! Welcome to the Freedom Forums!