Retro games!

V

Varlais Alata

Ahhh.... Nothing beats the classics.

Who else loves them? :3

Do you still play them? Which ones are your favorites?

My favorite are: Contra, SuperMarioWorld, SuperMarioBros2, Sonic the hedgehog2, Chocobo racing, Street Fighter, Super Metroid, and of course, Pacman :p

Reactions: Aj the kid
V

Varlais Alata

I haven't played a retro game in quite a while :eek: SuperMarioWorld sounds interesting though. I used to grow up playing mario games on the gameboy handheld device ^^

omg the gameboy! I totally forgot that thing existed :p omg it used to be black and white too :3 damn I feel old now lol

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ahhh.... Nothing beats the classics.

Who else loves them? :3

Do you still play them? Which ones are your favorites?

My favorite are: Contra, SuperMarioWorld, SuperMarioBros2, Sonic the hedgehog2, Chocobo racing, Street Fighter, Super Metroid, and of course, Pacman :p
ahh yes the founding fathers of games i play them all the time i still have an snes playing duck hunt super mario next gen games are great and all but nothing beats the classic on my channel im playing pokemon fire red on a series called classic sundays where i playthrough classic nintendo games

Reactions: Varlais Alata

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Retro games are always the best. I don't play them as much as I used to though I do still have my PS2, original Xbox and SNES ready if I change my mind.

They just don't make them like the used to, even the consoles could withstand more punishment, no Red rings of death or things like that and we still had wonderful games such as SuperMario World, Pacman and all of them

Reactions: Varlais Alata