Not open for further replies.

The Explaining Guy!

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2016
India
YouTube
Debangshu_sett
I know that it takes time for the revenue to update next month. But my question is can someone provide me a estimated date range around which the revenue gets updated in dashboard.

Eg : for Google AdSense it takes first 15 days of the month. Whats the range for freedom?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Been a while since I've checked, but usually a month after the month has been completed, so around the end of February, January earnings will be shown. If you want the stats up to date, the YouTube analytics are pretty accurate if you take into account your revenue share %. Hopefully that helps :)

Upvote 0

The Explaining Guy!

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2016
India
YouTube
Debangshu_sett
Been a while since I've checked, but usually a month after the month has been completed, so around the end of February, January earnings will be shown. If you want the stats up to date, the YouTube analytics are pretty accurate if you take into account your revenue share %. Hopefully that helps :)
but previous months revenue showed up around jan 20th

and my second question is.my dashboard ahows $25. Doea that mean i will get $25 or wil freedom cut partner share?..meaning is that the final income?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.