Request review my video and channel

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Would really like a few people to review my channel and its videos , telling me if the content is funny would really appreciate it , thanks alot

well, here what I think of your channel;

looking at your channel art firstly I felt your banner was rather ugly and just a mess, try to make it look a lot better and more professional, it will really help. However I liked your avatar and I have nothing to comment on that. Your thumbnails on your latest 4 videos are okay, but they seem rather basic and generic, maybe add some branding or a border to make it unique.

on to your content you commentary is reasonable and your good at improvising commentary (something I'm bad at :) ). But the start of the Agario video, it felt like the audio was out of sync in the part to me and you had some commentary down time within the video which did feel a tad bland a those parts, maybe add a slightly louder backing track to fill in those gaps. Your descriptions could also be laid out a bit better and have additional info on the video itself and clickable likes to your social media links e.t.c Finally I also suggest you make a channel description and trailer to entise new viewer to subscribe.

Hope this helps

~Capt

Reactions: Arshaad Seedat

Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
well, here what I think of your channel;

looking at your channel art firstly I felt your banner was rather ugly and just a mess, try to make it look a lot better and more professional, it will really help. However I liked your avatar and I have nothing to comment on that. Your thumbnails on your latest 4 videos are okay, but they seem rather basic and generic, maybe add some branding or a border to make it unique.

on to your content you commentary is reasonable and your good at improvising commentary (something I'm bad at :) ). But the start of the Agario video, it felt like the audio was out of sync in the part to me and you had some commentary down time within the video which did feel a tad bland a those parts, maybe add a slightly louder backing track to fill in those gaps. Your descriptions could also be laid out a bit better and have additional info on the video itself and clickable likes to your social media links e.t.c Finally I also suggest you make a channel description and trailer to entise new viewer to subscribe.

Hope this helps

~Capt
thank you alot , i was thinking of making myself a new channel art because someone else made that for me , as for the gaps i will push the music volume up abit cause when im concentrating i tend to go quiet lol .... but thank you so much hopefully after a few weeks you could check back and see how you like it then

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
thank you alot , i was thinking of making myself a new channel art because someone else made that for me , as for the gaps i will push the music volume up abit cause when im concentrating i tend to go quiet lol .... but thank you so much hopefully after a few weeks you could check back and see how you like it then

Sure, just let me know when you want more, I'd be happy to provide it :)