Review4Review Review my video ill review your channel and all of you videos back

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is thegamingsection and today i want to share my video that i uploaded yesterday but i realized that im not getting that much of views and subscribers or comments so i want you guys to view my video and also comment any thing you like if you do that ill will go watch your videos and possibly subscribe to you and ill comment on your videos so i hope you guys watch my video and comment here is the video and also is my gameplay good or bad and what video do you guys want me to do next:
:)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Ok first of all great footage! That being said I do have some thoughts. 1 if you are not commentating at least have some music in the background to help keep you more entertained. 2. Use sound effects, like on the revenge bit I would have used the "gotcha *****" thing. Experiment with editing take your time when editing because quality will trump quantity any day.

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Ok first of all great footage! That being said I do have some thoughts. 1 if you are not commentating at least have some music in the background to help keep you more entertained. 2. Use sound effects, like on the revenge bit I would have used the "gotcha *****" thing. Experiment with editing take your time when editing because quality will trump quantity any day.
i did a music background but didnt do the gotcha b**** thing but ill try to add this in my next video i added background music already :)

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Here is my review for your channel!

1. The footage is truly awesome. You are really good at the game. What you could do to improve is add some background music. That keeps the viewer entertained, which means more watch time, which means MORE MONEY!

2. Make your thumbnails stand out. What I mean by this is add some cool effects to them. Use photoshop, if not, then use gimp! Add outer glows and make your thumbnails stand out in front of the other ones!

3. Don't expect the views and subs to roll in. I see you have 2 subs only. I will tell you, never give up. Consistently upload videos and eventually the views and subs will roll in. I have about 20 videos now and I have only gotten about 30 subscribers from them. Insane right?

BTW, your video was still good. Just needs some more editing and the views and subs roll in! You can do it! Keep it up!

And here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChaosGamingSUBSCRIBE

Please like, watch and subscribe! I subbed to you too!

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude! Here is my review for your channel!

1. The footage is truly awesome. You are really good at the game. What you could do to improve is add some background music. That keeps the viewer entertained, which means more watch time, which means MORE MONEY!

2. Make your thumbnails stand out. What I mean by this is add some cool effects to them. Use photoshop, if not, then use gimp! Add outer glows and make your thumbnails stand out in front of the other ones!

3. Don't expect the views and subs to roll in. I see you have 2 subs only. I will tell you, never give up. Consistently upload videos and eventually the views and subs will roll in. I have about 20 videos now and I have only gotten about 30 subscribers from them. Insane right?

BTW, your video was still good. Just needs some more editing and the views and subs roll in! You can do it! Keep it up!

And here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChaosGamingSUBSCRIBE

Please like, watch and subscribe! I subbed to you too!
thanks but i did add background music keep watching and then you will get to the whole video thats just an intro :)