Request Review of one of my latest uploads

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
Hi everyone! I would like to have a review on one of my latest uploads, hope you mind checking it out and any constructive criticisms aside from mic quality and lack of face cam is welcome :)

Also this video is directly uploaded after a stream, so aside from the face cam, are there still any elements missing for a stream? Or is it better if it's cleaner, I saw some streamers who just have the game window, their facecam, and their alerts on followers and donations, and that's it.

So yup, if you may, you may criticize the channel as well, though I just came back after a few months of upload hiatus, but I'm ready to get back on track now!

Thanks y'all!

KentMarion

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
I dont watch to many live streams but wasnt to bad based on the ones that I have seen. I may start doing some live as well when I get a way to do them for my vids. But I suppose if possible you could add like your channel logo somewhere on the screen.

Reactions: KentMarionVG

KentMarionVG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2014
Philippines
YouTube
kentmarion_vg
I dont watch to many live streams but wasnt to bad based on the ones that I have seen. I may start doing some live as well when I get a way to do them for my vids. But I suppose if possible you could add like your channel logo somewhere on the screen.

Wow I haven't thought about that! Good suggestion, and thanks for the critic. I still have a lot to learn and ways to go before it can be polished, but comments like yours do help me a lot, so thank you :) and have a great day!

Reactions: Game Master