Request REVIEW on my video and i subs on your channel!

xSpeed18

Project Uprising
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Muscleman306
First I like the thumbnail, it's bright and colorful and the words are big and clear so it would have caught my attention.
Video quality is good and editing is good.
I don't speak the language so I can't give a opinion on the commentary.

Overall I would give it a 8/10 minus 2 points for commentary.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Okay, I really can`t say anything about the commentary ^^`
I don`t speakt the languade after all...
But the audio quality itself is really good!
I don`t know what you do with the voice regarding effects and such,
but it sounds pretty cool without sounding too "flat" or "lifeless" or like a radio show ;)

For the rest I have to agree with the person above,
I like the Thumbnail style and the editing is good, too :)

AnekaGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hungary
YouTube
thanks both ! seriously it meant a lot for me ! i subs on both channel! guys i really wanna make one video in english, but i am afraid people will not understand my accent.. pronunciation! but also i disguised the voice because of familiar problems.. my family kinda do not support those things! but thanks anyways !

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
thanks both ! seriously it meant a lot for me ! i subs on both channel! guys i really wanna make one video in english, but i am afraid people will not understand my accent.. pronunciation! but also i disguised the voice because of familiar problems.. my family kinda do not support those things! but thanks anyways !

Well, english isn`t my mother tounge either ^^`
I dont know how I got rid of my german accent....Uh, at least a whole lot of it,
but over the years it gets better and better!
Of course the people will notice it at the beginning, but nobody expects you to be a total expert on it,
and to be honest nobody cares about whether your grammar is perfect or not as long as they can understand what you`re trying to say OwO
The truth is everyone makes mistaes, eh? ;)
But you can`t get better if you don`t try, so have some courage, I`m sure it will be alright > u <