Request Review our Channel please?

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
  • Art - I've read that you're contacting a GFX artist so all I can say is make sure it fits your channel just right xD
  • The whole channel brand - I can see you prefer console gaming and that you enjoy a good first person shooter so you're comming accross clear
  • Audio - Your mic quality could be better but I know people can be limited through console headsets. Also I think a facecam could work well. The ingame sounds also seem to be a tad louder than the commentary
  • Visual - Good quality and good fps not much more to say here
  • Use of description (properly described, social links, clickable links, human readable?) - Clear title but your description is a little weak. Maybe think about adding in some social media links or links to playlists?
  • Use of tags - Clear tags not much more to say
  • Do the videos meet the value proposition set by the title/description - Match perfectly just like I said take a look at your desc
I think you're quite entertaining and have great potential. Have a nice day :p

LessPvtParts

Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2014
New York
YouTube
I watched a couple of your BO1 videos. I noticed that pt6 the camera seemed to be all over the place wasn't sure if you clicked the stability thing or not. But other then that great video quality sound I would give a 8/10 but hey that's what we all have trouble with. Other then that your commentary is strong. Just keep doing what you're doing!