Offering Reviews for all!

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey guys! Since I've got a lot of free time on my hands, I'll be using some of this to give feedback on your channels. If you have any certain videos you want reviewed or the entire channel, drop one of your videos in the comments and I'll give my honest feedback!

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Hey there, it would be an honor if you could check out my channel and review it, too > u <
Honestly, I`m always searching a way to improve my videos and love feedback, especially the constructive criticism.

So, since my channel is more than just let`s play`s I`d say if you do it would be the best to check out one of the Clyde got dared`s and whichever other comedy sketch you like (or comedy with tea xD) OwO

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey there, it would be an honor if you could check out my channel and review it, too > u <
Honestly, I`m always searching a way to improve my videos and love feedback, especially the constructive criticism.

So, since my channel is more than just let`s play`s I`d say if you do it would be the best to check out one of the Clyde got dared`s and whichever other comedy sketch you like (or comedy with tea xD) OwO
Hey, The link to your channel doesn't work. Can you send the link please. Thanks

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
thank you
I enjoyed the content of the channel. Clear voice, good gameplay. My only thought was that the audio and video quality have room to improve. But other than this, the channel is brilliant. I look forward for the next content you release.

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
Hey man if you have the time I have the videos. I actually have a new series dropping tomorrow that I would like some feed back on. My previous solo let's plays have been kind of meh, but I think these will go better.

The video you linked is private so I couldn't review that. The channel itself is good but like all channels it has room to improve. One of my key concerns was the voice quality when you were recording with friends. Their voices can be difficult to hear. If you increase the volume of that that'd be great. Once this video comes out, I'll give it a full review!

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
I enjoyed the content of the channel. Clear voice, good gameplay. My only thought was that the audio and video quality have room to improve. But other than this, the channel is brilliant. I look forward for the next content you release.
thanks so much ill do my best to improve thank you!!!!

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
Very good video quality. Entertaining videos. I'd say the thumbnails can be improved though. Keep up the good content

Oh, thank you very, very much! :)
That`s good to hear ^^
So I should start to make the thumbnails with Photoshop instead of trying to piece them together with Paint tool sai and draw half of it? ^^`
Because with photoshop it would look way "more professional" but I have to admit I suck at it...
But, uh, as soon as I got some time to spare I`ll see if I can get behind it SOMEHOW.
Again, thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! x3