Yo homies, and welcome to Reviews Galore! In this unique, fun, and creative YouTube channel, I do more or less, a variety of certain genres, like reviews for media such as movies mainly, video games, TV series, and soon creepypastas! For these reviews, I have my own genuine ratings system to differentiate my channel from others! As it has always been a personal desire of mine, I intend to create intensely hilarious and relatable skits that are to be filmed in a premium quality within less than half a year! Other than reviews, I also create relatable discussion topic videos that comes from the heart, which are not as often uploaded as my reviews. The reason for this is because for many of the times, these types of videos intertwine my real life situations, thus making them more authentic, and less forced! The intent of these videos are to help out people who may or may not be a part of my fanbase when they are put into similar situations! My upload schedule keeps up with uploads of at least 2 videos a week! My filming and editing equipment and software consists of my iPhone 6 Plus, my MacBook Air, and iMovie! I have owned this channel since June 22, 2015, and currently have 135 subscribers! The reason why I think I have gained this much at such a substantial pace is because of my realism, enthusiasm, very kind nature, helpfulness, activeness, quick response to user comments, and much more! My main goal is to bring fun to everyone and myself, and to be a big help to all! So I would tremendously appreciate it if everyone who reads this post may share it to everyone they know, and subscribe to my channel! It's been a glorious introduction to the Freedom! community, and I look forward to meet more fantastic people!!! :D

Hey bro! So I checked out your YouTube channel, and I will have to say that I'm greatly impressed with the content you beheld to us! It carries entertainment, charisma, and more! I can't wait to see even higher quality videos with your Elgato, I look forward to that and more of your videos! Just please be sure to subscribe to my channel (Reviews Galore) and share it with your friends! You'll always have me as a fan!!! :D