ReVoLightX

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Sup people? My name is ReVoLightX. There is not too much say about my YT story, but all I can say is that you can achive your dreams if you dedicate to it.....consistency is one of the things that you need to take in consideration. Let's not forget about quality you know Quality over Quantity. It is not a good idea to upload raw videos on YouTube because you will lose a lot which is my case too, I lost a lot of subs by adding some stupid quality raw videos...one of them being the most viewed 52k at the moment and it sucks a lot. My time It's very limited due to different activities that occur in my life but I still upload,even with my lack of consistency I try uploading videos with the highest quality I can and with a lot of editing. One day I will make this my full time job. If you're willing to help check out my channel and let me know what you think. I also joined Freedom! hoping to see a good community.Thanks for taking the time to read this....whatever the f this is. My videos suck but there is going to be a time when they won't ReVoLightX out.
If you like Android Games be sure to check out my channel.....just kidding.
Video games in general.
Thanks!

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to freedom, I'm happy you see your videos in the way you do. You say they suck but you say they will get better, which I believe they will. If you need some pointers check out the link down below.

Reactions: ReVoLightX