Gaming Rizky: Youtube Gamer, looking to grow an audience and have fun!

Rizky

New User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone. My name is Rizky, and yes that is really my real life name. I love making people happy, and am looking to keep doing so. I recently restarted on youtube with a new channel since my old channel had a bunch of rubbish on it. I love to play games and have a lot of fun doing so. I am really hoping to be able to grow, and in the spirit of doing so I've already started consistently uploading daily. I'm trying to keep this up and have gone on for almost 2 weeks doing so now. I'm looking forward to being able to meet new people, create more smiles and my dream would be to make a living while making people happy doing what I love to do. See you guys on the Yewtewbs!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone. My name is Rizky, and yes that is really my real life name. I love making people happy, and am looking to keep doing so. I recently restarted on youtube with a new channel since my old channel had a bunch of rubbish on it. I love to play games and have a lot of fun doing so. I am really hoping to be able to grow, and in the spirit of doing so I've already started consistently uploading daily. I'm trying to keep this up and have gone on for almost 2 weeks doing so now. I'm looking forward to being able to meet new people, create more smiles and my dream would be to make a living while making people happy doing what I love to do. See you guys on the Yewtewbs!

Welcome to the family, How you found about Freedom! ?