Gaming RussD3x - Vlogs, Games and More!

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Hey there guys, I'm RussD3x.
I'm 18 and from England, UK. I've been a member of freedom for a while and as it's recently re-vamp'd it's forums (from what I can see) I am updating my Introduction post.
Okay? Okay.
So...
I found freedom a while back when i was on 38 subscribers back in November and looking for a no-lock-in contract. Yes. I found it! Wahey!! I then connected about 2 weeks later as it seemed to be one of the best ones for someone with as low-a-subs as me. Which is true. It helped me out a lot.
I am a gamer and basketball player, I also have a fascination in climbing, parkour, music and art. :D
I try and create a wide variety of videos as I like being a random channel. I do it for fun.

I recently started YouTube as a hobby. It was fun to upload and then I found out that you can start earning from it. Granted at the moment it's not much but give it a few months maybe a year I might be up there in the 1k subs, maybe even more. I find it fascinating looking at all of the statistics and all just to see whats going on and where my views/likes/subs are actually coming from.

The majority of subs comes from a game I always play called "Toribash" which is a -i don't know how to describe it- game.

I'd say my biggest dream is to actually succeed in life. Not Youtube, just life in general. Being whether or not that's from YT or from a freaking planetary explosion caused by nuclear waste on an alien planet... (it could happen!)

So as the title states I do Gaming mostly, recently I've been uploading my music and I also do Vlogs. The reason for my broad selection? I like doing them. Simply put. I upload a few times a week, maybe once maybe thrice. depends on how college and work is going. OR if my ankle heals or not... God damn it! (I broke my ankle playing basketball and I'm restless........)

Okay so that concludes that for this...

Yeah what am I missing...
Oh, right!
Channel link..

Well here yah go me lovelies!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGgCKggbaWsdoDS868NeYQ

Enjoy.
Bon appetit?!
Que ces pa?
Nandeska?
Anata wa desu zetai ni adoradesu.
Konbanwa
Bye.

P.S.
My favorite food is Smoked Ham, with Ice-Burg Lettuce, Home Grown Cucumber and Home-Made Egg-Mayonnaise! :D -drools-

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
It's pretty good to say the least, got from 38 subs when i joined back in November to here with 100 give or take 5. XD So it's going good :D
very nice indeed !!!! I have gained over 200 subs from here so it helps a lot :)

Reactions: russd3x

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ah nice, pc or console? and which games? -I got a few on the pc and nothing to record XD-

Mine is all on console , don't mind pc but haven't done anything on there yet :) Black ops 3 is my main game at the moment until divison comes out then I will play that for ages but black ops 3 is the main one haha , you need to buy some games then xD

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Mine is all on console , don't mind pc but haven't done anything on there yet :) Black ops 3 is my main game at the moment until divison comes out then I will play that for ages but black ops 3 is the main one haha , you need to buy some games then xD
I have over 70 odd games on steam XD Not the matter of buying it's the matter of not knowing what to record on them XD

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have over 70 odd games on steam XD Not the matter of buying it's the matter of not knowing what to record on them XD

xD oh my that is a lot of games , I have no idea to be honest as I'm just a 1 game guy xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ahh makes sense. Whats this division thats coming out then? any good features?

Ah dude , its online and looks sick !!! I will send you a video on it , this isn't my video but you get a good view of the game !!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Ahh okay, Tom clancy right? Might look into it myself.

Video looks great too. Even if it isn't yours xD

yeah Tom Clancy indeed so hopefully will be great and what ive played has been amazing !!!

Anyway I need to get some sleep Will speak soon

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
yeah Tom Clancy indeed so hopefully will be great and what ive played has been amazing !!!

Anyway I need to get some sleep Will speak soon
Just took a look at the game, seems doable. Especially buying through an external site like CDKEYS. May or may not have some footage up when I can afford it xD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Just took a look at the game, seems doable. Especially buying through an external site like CDKEYS. May or may not have some footage up when I can afford it xD

yeah it will be awesome , it will cost me around £50 but ah well :)

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
yeah it will be awesome , it will cost me around £50 but ah well :)
go to CDKeys and it's like £20 through Uplay. It's a lot cheaper and 100% trustable. I use it all the time. Got Bo3 with dlc for 25quid whereas through steam it'd be about 45-50, and fallout 4 I got for 27quid instead of 50 etc etc etc XD You can buy console game codes on it too. So it might be an idea to look it up :)