Gaming RyanGamerZ-

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Hey guys I am Ryan From Our all new RyanGamerz The new Gaming channel. On here Ill be Posting all sorts of gaming videos mainly minecraft. If you guys want me to help you in anything about gaming then the subscribe and Post a comment in any of the. You may see ads on few of the videos, this is becuase i am in the need of money to carry my expenses that I pay like running a Minecraft Server For my subscribers and etc.

So guys for more Video Content Please Subscribe. I will surely accept any good video suggestions.

Thanks
~ryan

Youtube channel Link- https://www.youtube.com/user/ashishithapeai

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Ryan Smith,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Minecraft is a great game, my friends have actually been asking me to create a server so we can all play mods on it. :D I'm sure your channel will do well as a Minecraft based channel!

Speaking of Minecraft, what is your favourite activity to do in Minecraft? Mine would have to be playing mini games, and my two favourite mini games would have to be Super Smash Mobs followed by The Bridges.

Also please consider telling us a bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you need some ideas to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!

GameOnBeast

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
Australia
YouTube
Thank You 42 Danny. To add more info:

I was refered Freedom! by a friend of mine. I really needed a community to join for more Subscribers. I started youtube for large success and I did this because I had a dream to start a large Minecraft server. I will be uploading minecraft/gaming videos once a week or lesser.
I started youtube 2 years ago and I started making proper videos like a year ago.

If any of you guys are interested in minecraft then you may join my server. For now the server is Only 512 mb ram since I am lacking funds. But once I get more subscribers then I can Earn money from my monetized videos. I am also looking for a minecraft server sponsorship for which I am needing more youtube subscribers so I will need All your help.

To subscribe me go here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ashishithapeai

My minecraft server ip: playrzr.ddns.net:25676 (Minecraft 1.8)