ShadowGirl

That Gal with a Blog
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2015
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LassyFenn
Ok so last thursday my dog of 15 years old took a turn for the worst.

He became ill around noon and by 7:12 he had passed away, we had to put him down at the vets. Laying in my lap he went calmly while licking my hand.

He was too big for a maltese, and had a too long body. His hind legs were too long and he was in that fact deformed and would never be allowed to participate. BUT. He loved my kids. Was up to anything we did, loved to spend time on my lap and when I felt sad or in pain, he would cuddle with me until I calmed down. For us, he was PERFECT.

His name was Matisse the Maltese, or short: The Ties.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
I am sorry to hear that and sorry for your loss. Our pets can be better even than friends, they are like family and that way it is like we lose one member of family who always loved us. :(

Reactions: ShadowGirl

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ok so last thursday my dog of 15 years old took a turn for the worst.

He became ill around noon and by 7:12 he had passed away, we had to put him down at the vets. Laying in my lap he went calmly while licking my hand.

He was too big for a maltese, and had a too long body. His hind legs were too long and he was in that fact deformed and would never be allowed to participate. BUT. He loved my kids. Was up to anything we did, loved to spend time on my lap and when I felt sad or in pain, he would cuddle with me until I calmed down. For us, he was PERFECT.

His name was Matisse the Maltese, or short: The Ties.
I'm sorry about your loss. I've never had a pet myself but I'm well aware of the fact that people can think of them as a family member and so therefore I think it's a sad thing when this happens just like any death in the family. I wanted to reply though because even though I've never experienced this exactly, I do have strong feelings about death itself. I believe dogs have souls and that death is a natural part of existence itself. I believe Matisse has moved on to the next phase of it all that we too will one day be a part of. It is all a part of nature itself. These are the ideas that put my mind at ease about death anyway, I hope that you can be at peace about this as well and remember the good times as people have said. Good luck, I know it's easier said than done.

Reactions: ShadowGirl