Seaking people for game development crew.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Good Evening everyone.

My name is Joachim Bach.
A few days ago I decided together with a friend that we want to start make real games.
Both for PC and later for Other consoles.

Since it is only me and a friend currently we are in need of people to help us.
What we are looking for is shown below.

1. We need Graphic artists (to create textures, 3D models and alike).
  2. Musicians or composers (to create soundtracks and sound related content).
  3. Animators (to help with overall animations)
  4. Voice Actors (So many as posible, used for voice for the characters)
  5. So far that is all we know we need. The overall plot and story of the game, will be added to this post as we process with the story line.
POST UPDATE:
Act 1 plot and Character list done.
Main Character:
Age - Teenager (since adventure game)Sex: Female (strong female character normal sell games) but that is a thing i have noticed in alot of games lol
ethnicity: Caucasian
Name: Abigail wright
Background history:
After years of homeschooling, the main character is send to a public school (after parents suddenly disappearing). She is broken and sad for where they are. But she is not welcome at the school in the eyes of the local students. The girl is different, maybe too different for them. They avoided her, ignore her. Then suddenly the main character gets the blame on a accident one of the girls was in. And hell break lose.

NPC's (Side Characters for act 1)
Linara: The best friend.
Jenni: The popular girl.
Richard: Jenni’s boyfriend (later on helps Abigail)
Michael: The tech nerd.
Mr johnson: Teacher.
Ms Johnson: Teacher.
More may come later on.

Plot:
The main characters parents suddenly disappearing and she is send to a public school after years of homeschooling. She find out she have a special power to teleport to places she can see. The game follow the story of Abigail Wright in her journey to find her lost parents.

New blogging site for live updates about the development.
Go to http://mincipilar.wix.com/blog

If any questions be free to ask.
And if you are interested let us know. We need as many people as posible.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. :D

Best Regards
Joachim bach

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartacus

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Cant do any animations and such even if I would love to, but I would love to join as voice-actor!

Got demo here https://www.castingcall.club/m/lanokirx of some previous auditions and some random sound clips https://soundcloud.com/lanokirx here. c: If interested you can mail me on [email protected] : DD

Sounds great, however we are still on board with the story line, and no dialoges have been made yet. But i surely check out the demo and the sound clips. Then I will get back to you during this weekend :)

Reactions: LanokirX

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sounds great, however we are still on board with the story line, and no dialoges have been made yet. But i surely check out the demo and the sound clips. Then I will get back to you during this weekend :)
Surely do, I would be happy and honored to join! c: If you need help with dialogues and such later on I could pitch in to help out with that as well. : D

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
I'd love to help making 3D, but I only know how to make 3D for VFX stuff (high poly count, often millions of polygons :p).. I do have experience with making games in Unity though - have made 6 games in my past with other teams. I was always in the role of a programmer though (I love programming).. Anyway, plot seems interesting. Will surely follow your stuff :)

Reactions: LifelessDane

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I'd love to help making 3D, but I only know how to make 3D for VFX stuff (high poly count, often millions of polygons :p).. I do have experience with making games in Unity though - have made 6 games in my past with other teams. I was always in the role of a programmer though (I love programming).. Anyway, plot seems interesting. Will surely follow your stuff :)

Interesting :)
Well I can surely use a hand with 3D objekts.
And what language do you use in the Unity Engine?
Also with the high amount of polygons, that should be no problem, in extreme cases, i can always manipulate a bit on it to make sure it does not take to much ram on a computer :)

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
I used to program in C# and JavaScript :)
I'm not sure wether I will have the time to help with the game or not. I have so many plans for my Youtube Channel :)

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I used to program in C# and JavaScript :)
I'm not sure wether I will have the time to help with the game or not. I have so many plans for my Youtube Channel :)
Well if you get the time, let me know :)
We can always use an extra hand. and with the C# coding it would be extra great, since we plan on use the Cry Engine V to create the game in.
And that also include C# coding for it :)

JakeVegas

Respected User
Dec 16, 2015
Indiana, United States
YouTube
I can possibly do some voice acting...you can hear my vocal stylings in my videos...so far its what my fans enjoy most about my content. I've also been told that I'm quite creative and an exceptional writer, if you need help on plot development.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
I can possibly do some voice acting...you can hear my vocal stylings in my videos...so far its what my fans enjoy most about my content. I've also been told that I'm quite creative and an exceptional writer, if you need help on plot development.
Well sounds great. However the whole plot of the game is done. We could probally use some help with the dialogs for when we start work on them. So far we know the characters of the first part of the game, where it takes place. We are currently working on creating the characters and the map for it. But voice actors is always needed :)

Spartacus

Rising User
Aug 22, 2014
YouTube
Good Evening everyone.

My name is Joachim Bach.
A few days ago I decided together with a friend that we want to start make real games.

5. So far that is all we know we need. The overall plot and story of the game, will be added to this post as we process with the story line.
POST UPDATE:
Main Character:
Age - Teenager (since adventure game)Sex: Female (strong female character normal sell games) but that is a thing i have noticed in alot of games lol
Background history:
After years of homeschooling, the main character is send to a public school (after parents suddenly disappearing). She is broken and sad for where they are. But she is not welcome at the school in the eyes of the local students. The girl is different, maybe too different for them. They avoided her, ignore her. Then suddenly the main character gets the blame on a accident one of the girls was in. And hell break lose.

Jenni: The popular girl. Richard: Jenni’s boyfriend (later on helps Abigail)
More may come later on.

Plot:
The main characters parents suddenly disappearing and she is send to a public school after years of homeschooling. She find out she have a special power to teleport to places she can see. The game follow the story of Abigail Wright in her journey to find her lost parents.

Best Regards
Joachim bach
I personally am not experienced in this stuff but i might know some people that could be interested i'll have them come here and check it out

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Cant do any animations and such even if I would love to, but I would love to join as voice-actor!
Got demo here https://www.castingcall.club/m/lanokirx of some previous auditions and some random sound clips https://soundcloud.com/lanokirx here. c: If interested you can mail me on [email protected] : DD
I have gone trough the demo you linked me, and honestly that was some great work, we can surely set a role for you to voice act. However we will yet not decide what role it will be yet, since the whole dialogs are not complet.
But we would really love to have you onboard (y) (Y)

I invite you to have a listen then (y) (Y)
I think we can find a nice role for you aswell, Your voice can fit well for one of our characters, however as i also told @LanokirX we are unsure for how the personallity for each of the characters will be, when dialogs are finished, i will give more information about each character, and also give a short description for each of them.

But in total we would love to have both of you in for voice acting :)

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I have gone trough the demo you linked me, and honestly that was some great work, we can surely set a role for you to voice act. However we will yet not decide what role it will be yet, since the whole dialogs are not complet.
But we would really love to have you onboard (y) (Y)

I think we can find a nice role for you aswell, Your voice can fit well for one of our characters, however as i also told @LanokirX we are unsure for how the personallity for each of the characters will be, when dialogs are finished, i will give more information about each character, and also give a short description for each of them.

But in total we would love to have both of you in for voice acting :)
Ah, thank you! I'm really excited to see what it will be, makes me super curious for sure! : D

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
Good Evening everyone.

My name is Joachim Bach.

POST UPDATE:
Main Character:
Background history:

Jenni: The popular girl.
Richard: Jenni’s boyfriend (later on helps Abigail)
More may come later on.

Plot:

Best Regards
Joachim bach

I could dig voice acting. I am a film minor, as well if needed, I can help programming because I am a computer science major.