Gaming Sealand Itisi Back In Action

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Sealand (Sea) Itisi
From the New York region.
Late teens early twenties.

How did I find Freedom?-My friend introduced me to Freedom a year or so ago, and I was excepted, but then went through family issues and computer issues for months. So I am finally back into making videos and the such.

What made you join?- It's always good to know the people of your network and also make friends with people who see things the way you do.

Hobbies?- Gaming, I like to edit a lot (It's like meditation in a way), I enjoy reading manga and the such, and I also enjoy listening to music. I think my hobbies might be boring...

Favorite Food?- Tacos, Rice, and Cookie-Dough Ice-Cream.

Why did you start Youtube?- I started Youtube because I want to make others happy during their sad times. I just like that feeling of aid. I also joined because it's the only job I want form life, and I don''t want to make it big, but I'd like to be able to live off of it.

What is your biggest dream?- Well, to be self employed as a Youtube/Twitch entertainer.

Type of channel?- Gaming channel, I do Funny Moments, Let's Play's, plus I do co-op plays with friends. I do achievement guides to help out others, and some podcasts, poetry, and creepy pasta reading. I'm also up for grabs for whatever viewers ask of me.

Schedule?- I upload Monday through Saturday.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLUXwFjCRtKdCnRXWN2jjPA

StrawHat Mugen

Respected User
Jul 20, 2014
Poland
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom;] you have a lot of interesting stuff;] I like Borderlands;] if u will record CS:GO let me know we could do some weapon montages;]

Reactions: Sea

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom;] you have a lot of interesting stuff;] I like Borderlands;] if u will record CS:GO let me know we could do some weapon montages;]
Well thank you, I don't know what a weapon montage entitles, but I'd love to play CS:GO with anyone who wants to. In my about is a link to all the social media I use, my steam is on that, so just add me. What rank are you after the rank leveling?

StrawHat Mugen

Respected User
Jul 20, 2014
Poland
YouTube
Well thank you, I don't know what a weapon montage entitles, but I'd love to play CS:GO with anyone who wants to. In my about is a link to all the social media I use, my steam is on that, so just add me. What rank are you after the rank leveling?
if u want to know what is a weapon montage just check my yt channel;]

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
Oh, okay so a highlight reel of using just one weapon and the cool stuff that comes from it. Got it.

Sea

Respected User
Sep 20, 2014
YouTube
welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub
Okay, I wasn't really for that type of deal, but thanks anyway.