Ferno the Knight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2014
YouTube
FernotheKnight
Greetings Freedom! Family! My name is Ferno the Knight. And I am looking for some serious fun youtubers out there to collab with and grow our channels together as friends. My channel has started as a Minecraft Let’s Plays channel due to limited technology at the time, and while I don’t see Minecraft disappearing from it anytime soon, I’m trying to expand to other types of games and I would love to meet new people and create new stuff with other creators and friends of the same interests.

Right now, I’m in the market for some peeps who are willing to create a squad to record Fortnite battle royal videos together. Now before any of you guys jump in with your contact info or whatnot, please note that I play Fortnite on the PS4 and I’m actually not very good at combat in the game. Playing solo, I find myself dying wether or not I have the advantage over my opponent. Not only that, this game rises my competing nature to a point where I turn a bit nasty. But when I play with friends, my competing nature dissipates, and I enjoy the game much more, wether we die first or win the match. With the game in high demand on YouTube, (even with my small channel) I feel I need a crew to ether do duos or squads with when I create videos. So if you guy are still interested, and willing to ether carry me or fail matches together in epic fashion, check out my availablity and contact info below.

Now I’ve been looking for additional collaborations for awhile. My channel has contained fifty subscribers for a couple years now without growing, and I’m looking to expand. My theory is that I don’t collaborate with other YouTube creators to expose my channel. So I’m open for any type of collaborations with other creators! Keep in mind though, most of my recording comes from a Mac. (Yes, yes, a Mac. Let’s please keep the quips to a minimum? I’ve heard it all before) and I’ve only just begun exploring recording from the PS4. So of course that does limit my availability for some games and collaborations but if your still interested, here’s a list of all the games I’m capable of collaborating at this moment:

Mac: PS4:
Minecraft. Fortnite
Garry’s Mod. Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Guns of Icarus Titan Fall 2
Shell Shock live. Rocket League
Golf with Friends. GTA Online (note, I’m a new player to the game)

Age: my age is 22, and while I’m open to record with anyone, I would prefer to record with more mature creators. Particularly if we are recording on the PlayStation considering how the majority of the games are Mature rated games.

Subscriber count: 50. Yea I’ve been doing YouTube for awhile now but haven’t grown much. Hence me exploring other sources such as collaborations on the forums here. That being said I don’t really care what any of you guys sub count is. But I do hope your serious about creating content. I’ve collaborated with channels before, particularly in the earlier stages of my channel, but the mass majority of those channels have given up on creating videos or wouldn’t post their perspective leaving me featuring them in my videos and not benefiting from the collaboration at all. I hope that here, you guys are serious about collaborations and we can mutually benefit in our videos together.

Schedule: I am a full time college student. So I can’t always drop everything to record a video whenever. Right now, my schedule has me free Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. As long as I don’t have any big projects, I’m generally free those days. Another thing to note is that I live in AZ, the one state in the USA that does not regonize daylight savings time which can be an inconvenience at times. Other scheduling issues I may have are generally flexible and be discussed later for those who are interested.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/FernotheKnight
I encourage anyone who might consider collaborating with me to check out a few of my videos, and get a feel for the content I produce. Please don’t use this as an opportunity to request subs for subs. I don’t support it.

How to contact me: I would prefer if you contact me through my email, [email protected]
I don’t share my discord and stuff publicly. So if you guys are interested, email me your details. (Treat it as an opportunity to advertise yourself! I mentioned stuff bout myself, tell me some stuff about yourself as well!)
If for whatever reason you don’t want to communicate via email, you can Direct Message here on the forums or DM my Twitter @FernotheKnight

Thank you guys for the time considering me as a possible collaboration partner.

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey man I'm Interested feel free to add me on Discord if you like I don't mind having my Discord name be seen by others. My Discord name is TheNameIsHAZZ#4130

hope we can chat soon :)