Music Selected Vibes (Music Network for the best Tropical & Melodic House)!

Selected Vibes

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone,

This is Selected Vibes, and we have recently created our network which will be promoting the best of Tropical & Melodic House music! I am a music producer my self, and I created this network to promote those two genres, and help people grow their name! I am here because I would like to show you all my Youtube account which consists of two uploads at the moment, but so many more in the future! I am posting this because I would love to grow my Youtube account, and bring to you amazing music, from amazing producers! I hope you all can take some time to check it out, and will be interested in this channel :)

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboApv0dC4lPhktnHArT9ww

Thanks for your time people,
Selected Vibes.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello everyone,

This is Selected Vibes, and we have recently created our network which will be promoting the best of Tropical & Melodic House music! I am a music producer my self, and I created this network to promote those two genres, and help people grow their name! I am here because I would like to show you all my Youtube account which consists of two uploads at the moment, but so many more in the future! I am posting this because I would love to grow my Youtube account, and bring to you amazing music, from amazing producers! I hope you all can take some time to check it out, and will be interested in this channel :)

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboApv0dC4lPhktnHArT9ww

Thanks for your time people,
Selected Vibes.
Music channels are great to share on here ^^ Lots of people are always looking for music to add into their own videos. People are weary usually of channels that have copyrighted music, but when they find the right one, they can be customers for life ^^ Welcome again to the forums Vibes, I hope your Tropical and Melodic house music goes great :p